Going on holiday with children with peace of mind and zero doubts is possible!
The most frequently asked questions
- Where are you? Right in front of the sea, with direct access to the beach, overlooking a public park and only a 10-minute walk from the Milano Marittima roundabout, beating heart of the commercial life of the most glamorous resort on the Riviera
- Is the Club Family Hotel Village Milano Marittima a hotel or a holiday village? All the CFHs on the Riviera have services and an all-inclusive® and Open bar formula, just like in a holiday village where everything is included. On the other hand, they offer the size and the warm welcome of a hotel.
- How does the entertainment work? Our entertainers are present all day and throughout the holiday with activities, games and sports tournaments for all ages, divided into Mini Club 4-8 years, Junior Club 9-12 years and Teen Club 13-17 years. Baby parking services during meals are also available
- Do you have a car park? Yes, there are indoor parking spaces that must be reserved, but we provide a pass for free parking on the promenade where you would otherwise have to pay for a parking ticket
- Is there a baby feeding area? Yes, we have a corner equipped with a fridge, food-blender, steriliser and microwave to prepare weaning food with white meat and vegetable broths, fresh vegetable purées and baby food products, suitable dishes and high chairs.
- What services do you provide for young children? Our guests under the age of 4, from 8 months to 36 months, have their own dedicated space with soft, stimulating equipment and the nannies of the Nanny School, a service running from Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm, available on request by appointment.
- Are drinks really always included, and are they also available on the beach? All drinks at meals are always included, as well as all non-alcoholic coffee products at the hotel bar, drinks dispensed from the dispensers in the hotel and on the beach, beer, ice cream, ice lollies, hot dogs and snacks.
- What is Dina Merendina? It is the snack in a handy bag that you pick up every morning in the garden, with a complete, well-balanced treat ready to take to the beach.
- Are free tickets for Mirabilandia and Atlantica, the boat trip, always included? For those staying at least 6 nights, complimentary tickets to the parks and the boat trip are included and free for the whole family.
- Do you have bicycles and pushchairs? We provide our guests with courtesy pushchairs and bicycles also with child seats, but if the child is very small and the pushchair is needed for the entire stay, we recommend you bring your own.
- We’re thinking of travelling with a small child, but what if he/she gets sick? For any doubts, questions or problems, a paediatrician is available at the hotel free of charge from Monday to Friday.
- If I need information, does the Reception keep specific opening hours? At the reception you will always find effective answers to any need and suggestions on what to do and see in Milano Marittima H24.
- What if I can no longer go on holiday? In the event of cancellation more than 15 days prior to your arrival, you are entitled to a full refund of the deposit. On the other hand, after that the deposit, from a minimum of €300 to a maximum of €700, is non-refundable.
- What should I bring if I am travelling with a baby? We’ll put everything you need for your baby in your room: baby bath tub, bed rails, changing table, toilet reducer, high chair and bottle warmer. You can always ask for anything you may need during your holiday from reception and we will do our best to accommodate you.